We here at Loop Foundry are a team of people devoted to a common goal: to see our client’s businesses reap the full benefits of systemisation (including efficiency in their businesses, consistency in their products and services, and employee empowerment).
Meet the Team
We have a fabulous team of people ready and waiting to help your business succeed with its technology. Our people are experts in their chosen fields, and you can rest easy knowing your business is in safe hands.
Executive Director, Lead Consultant
Jack works on both client projects (including project management and software development) as well as designing new training products and business systems.
Matt is our marketing specialist. He helps small businesses leverage technology in their marketing strategies, using both traditional marketing and social media.
Jacqueline has joined us to keep things running smoothly behind the scenes, bringing with her a background in sales, administration and content writing. In her spare time, Jacquie runs Resume Writers, a resume copywriting service.
What We Can Do For You
- Custom Software Development
- Business Process Automation
- Financial software solutions, including integrations with Xero, MYOB and any other existing software you may have
- Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Web Development and Design
- eCommerce shop fronts
- Log-ins/client portals
- Booking and contact forms
- Content writing by our experienced copywriter
- Tailored user centred approach to design and development
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Website and email hosting
- Office 365
- July 2012
- The Foo Project Pty. Ltd. was incorporated on July 1st, and we’ve been working up fabulous software ever since then.
- November 2013
- We began consulting for clients full-time, building on the expertise gained through our collective decades of real-world experience in the IT industry.
- June 2017
- We rebranded as Loop Foundry, to better represent our goal of custom-developed software.