What is it?
Web development broadly refers to the work involved in developing a website. This can range from simple one page websites to complex websites with client side and server side scripting, network security configuration and e-commerce development.
Web development generally refers more to the non-design side of things: mark-up and coding.
Web design encompasses the user centred experience, content and search engine optimisation (SEO) for the purpose of funnelling customers towards a sale using content and marketing tactics.
We offer a range of services for web development to meet your needs.
- eCommerce shop fronts
- Log-ins/client portals
- Booking and contact forms
- Content writing by our experienced copywriter
- Tailored user centred approach to design and development
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
How we do it:
- Schedule a face-to-face consultation
- Identify business goals, needs and requirements
- Map out which features, identify content needs, develop design ideas
- We provide advice on how to start with the design if you need a hand
- We stay in close contact with you during the design phase
- Discuss needs again: will you need us to host? Will you self-manage?
- Design approval, make changes, re-design.
- Website goes live!
We identify your online needs to ensure that our design and development is fit for purpose, relevant and supportive of future needs you might have later down the track. We have a skilled copywriter and marketing expert on our team, ensuring that your web design will be well-researched in relation to your local, national and international competitors.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have along the way and want to ensure that your website or back end supports your needs and brings better business your way.
Check out some of our work below!