What is Custom Software Development?
Custom Software Development is the creation of software for a particular user or group within a business or organization. The software is developed uniquely to the organization and is not available for reselling.
Custom Software vs. off the shelf
Off the shelf can be great if the software’s functions are all directly relevant to your business and the application totally meets your needs. However, these types of all-round software can be difficult to find and tricky to configure.
Custom Software is developed to meet your businesses growing needs, and if you need extra features and or functions, these can easily be added later.
- Fixed quotes, hourly billing
- Relevant software to meet your needs
- Business Process Automation
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Legacy software maintenance
How we do it:
- We meet for a free consultation
- Assessment of current process
- We come back with a quote
- We develop a requirements document
- We build the minimum viable product: the smallest possible working function for demonstration
- We build from there, maintaining close contact with you along the way
- Build, change, develop, change, build
- Software gets integrated and is ready to use!
Check below for some examples of custom software we have developed for customers. Get in touch with our team today to discuss your options!