What is Business Process Automation?
Business process automation is the process of automating business processes to increase service delivery, quality and to better utilise staff costs. It consists of integrating applications, reassessing and restructuring staff resources and integrating software applications throughout the business or organization.
Business process automation can seem like a huge step, especially for smaller business. Though there may be a lump upfront cost, the investment of automating repetitive tasks (eg. enquiries, payroll, customer management systems) can be business-changing, particularly in regards to the labour component of small businesses.
We are particularly passionate about business process automation and love hearing of our client’s success with the applications we develop as solutions to their automation needs.
- Fixed quotes and hourly billing
- Relevant software to meet your needs
- Business Process Automation
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Legacy software maintenance
How we do it:
- We meet for a free consultation
- Assessment of current process
- We come back with a quote
- We develop a requirements document
- We build the minimum viable product: the smallest possible working function for demonstration
- We build from there, maintaining close contact with you along the way
- Build, change, develop, change, build
- Software gets integrated and is ready to use!
For more information on custom software development, check out our page here.
To get in touch, contact us here.